Are you ready for IELTS – An evening introduction and presentation for those considering taking the IELTS exam.
If you wish to work, study, or live abroad IELTS may be the English certification you need. As this exam is growing in popularity worldwide, we have decided to offer a free evening introduction to answer any questions you may have about all aspects of IELTS.
The presentation will include information on the following areas and give you ample opportunity to ask any questions may have:
- What is IELTS?
- Exam contents
- Where is it recognised?
- Differences between the general and academic exam
- How does it compare to other exams such as Advanced or TOEFL?
- How long do I need to prepare in order to achieve the score I require?
- How can I improve on my current score?
- IELTS for specific professions e.g. doctors, nurses
Please feel free to attend if you are considering IELTS and discuss your situation with experienced IELTS teachers.
Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Time: 6pm – 7.30pm
Location: Speak To Me, C/ Donoso Cortés 73, 28015 Madrid (see map)
Please confirm your attendance by contacting the school before Thursday 1st March email@example.com
Libros recomendados para estudiantes de IELTS:
|WRITING||READING||SPEAKING & LISTENING|